Welcome to my First Blog Entry ever

If you’re reading this on company time, congratulations on beating the system. If you’re reading it on your own time, you really need to find a job where they pay you to do this sort of thing.

A brief introduction to my blog:
This is not a a blog to discuss ways to improve health care or to discuss a course on self-improvement and technology to help anyone on their spiritual path, whatever that path happens to be, nor is this going to be a frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and web links.
I have a particular agenda or plan for this which you would come to know in due course.(I’m as confused on this as you are.)

I will try to keep foul language out as far as possible.
I cant promise that my blog would be updated daily but i will try my best.
Legal: The views expressed in this blog are not necessarily my own .

An introduction to my city Jamshedpur (Location 86.12° E 22.47° N):
Jamshedpur was founded by the late Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata as Sakchi. It was named Jamshedpur, by Lord Chelmsford in honour of its founder,in 1919.
Jamshedpur is home to the first private Iron and Steel company of India,Tata Steel.It is a modern, industrial city and life in this city is comfertable.

My Introduction:
Name: udit
Age: DoB 22.08.1980
Sex: Male
Location: 86.12° E 22.47° N

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Dear Udit... this is great... its a way of capturing memories which will stay with us forever :-)